Train stations and airports
Who we are
SMART RETAIL is a commercial real estate consulting firm serving retailers and lessors.
With 25 years of experience in the world of retail real estate, we support our clients in their commercial strategy in shopping centers, retail parks, outlets, storefronts, train stations and airports.
As the contact of choice for national and international brands, we offer them personalised support through representation and research mandates.
Recognised for our expertise in marketing, we are regularly mandated by lessors to assist them in their marketing, remarketing or restructuring projects.
Our expertise at the service of brands
Our mission: assist you in your location strategy
Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of the commercial real estate market, we offer you personalised support in defining your location strategy.
We are in constant contact with the main owners and asset managers (shopping centers, retail parks, outlets and storefronts) and are quickly informed of opportunities (transfers, extension projects, restructuring, creation of new sites).
Based on your specifications, together, we define an optimal development plan for your brand and accompany you through all the phases of your location:
- Analysis of the specificities of your brand and positioning on the market
- Definition of a development strategy
- Search for locations adapted to your expectations
- Negotiation and renegotiation of commercial leases (rental values and lease clauses)
- Assistance in the preparation of your project file
Our expertise at the service of lessors
Our mission: optimise the value of your assets
As a privileged partner of asset owners and managers, we support you in the development of your assets through several missions:
- Study and advice on the creation, restructuring and expansion of your assets.
- Realisation of a merchandising plan
- Realisation or analysis of a rental grid
- Prospecting for national and international brands
- Commercialisation and remarketing of commercial spaces
- Lease negotiation (rental values and lease clauses)